What makes Montgomery Eldercare unique:
- Covid-19 free facility!! 0 cases of Covid-19 or any hospitalizations
- All residents and staff are fully vaccinated through Walgreens.
- Zero deficiency surveys for all our homes.
The surveys are conducted unannounced by the office of health care and quality control. It consists of a detail review of medical records, service plans, staff background checks, certifications, menus and regular assessments. The surveyor was especially pleased with our Covid-19 management policies and procedures. It reflected that our residents are the number one priority and that we go to great length to protect them and also our caregivers.
- The pandemic has presented us with so many challenges but with our amazing group of staff members, Montgomery Eldercare is a safe and secure home for your loved one. With our 1:2 staff to resident ratio the residents receive the undivided attention and customized care.
- Our care and service plans are tailored to their individual needs.
We care for our residents
Our mission is to promote independence and dignity for residents diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia. This commitment is reflected in the design of our community, and through the specialized program of care we provide.
Our community is built on a foundation of dedication and deep rooted values. Our focus is on helping each resident find meaning and joy every day. It also gives families the contentment that their loved ones are cared for with dignity.
At Montgomery Eldercare, our residents are our number 1 priority. And one way we show that is by creating a place that our residents love loving in. Our facilities feature well-furnished rooms, a well planned activity schedule and high end dining experience, to name a few.